Monday, August 17, 2009

Isaiah's life :)

Isaiah is so incredibly precious. He's pretty funny too. With all the time that he spends sleeping he sure does keep us entertained!

When he gets hungry he often makes really cute faces and opens and closes his mouth. Sometimes I will put his face up against mine and tell him to give me a kiss. Its really cute...and while I know he isn't giving me a kiss intentionally it is still really sweet.

But...a few days ago this little fellow was acting hungry, so I said "Isaiah give me a kiss". He picked his head up and put his mouth on my cheek. Just when I thought this moment was the sweetest ever, he let out the largest burp EVER! It was so funny.

If Isaiah is crying and Curtis whistles or makes bird noises or something he totally calms down and stares at Curtis. It is really sweet.



Here is Isaiah sleeping in his basket. He does some funny things with his arms and hands when he is sleeping.




This is him after his bath...



Curtis and Isaiah checking out the wood for the rocking chair

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see this! Thank you for posting photos. Isaiah is so incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one thing to say.

    AWWWWW!!!!!!

    I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete